Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Courtyard color

I finished reading this interesting book today called "The Spirituality of Gardening" by Donna Sincair today. It deals with many faiths and the intertwining of gardening with those faiths. It makes a great deal of sense especially for those of us who are obsessed with gardening! It is a quick read, and has some good information and some wonderful quotes. It also has some beautiful earth prayers. It inspired me to look at some of my photos again...
Thanks to my friend Florence, Who spent most of the spring nagging me to photograph my gardens, I went and bought a digital camera and spent all summer documenting my work. So Florence, here are a few photos for you...

I know... it's a red rose. I am it's guardian, not it's original gardener.

No comments: